Beer Label LOL Cat Style

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marubozo

I can has homebrew?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just trying to work on my adobe illustrator skills with some tutorials and for fun decided to use an lol cat theme to match my avatar. I actually kind of like it, but unless you're familiar with lol cats or the i can has cheezburger internet meme I guess it doesn't make much sense. Either way it's probably a good template to build off of

label11.jpg

I LOVE IT! Do any of you cat people have any issue with cat hair/dander affecting the quality of your brew? I am only working on my first batch right now, but am already having issues keeping my cat out of my brew room (he's curious as to what I'm doing in there).

I LOVE IT! Do any of you cat people have any issue with cat hair/dander affecting the quality of your brew? I am only working on my first batch right now, but am already having issues keeping my cat out of my brew room (he's curious as to what I'm doing in there).

none at all, thats what airlocks are for :)

IM IN UR BEERZ GETIN DEM FURRY

Marubozo, I see you have a Bell's Oberon Clone on deck, let me know how that turns out. I moved from Michigan to Chicago, and for the longest time, they couldn't sell Oberon here (until recently). I very much would like to try a clone of it soon.

No, ours just want to be under our feet tripping us!

hey marubozo,
where can i get this beer label template.
i really like the style of that label (minus the cat meme thing).
i'd like to use that style for the beer i'm currently brewing.
if you can direct me where to find that design template, i'd appreciate it.

i don't have illustrator on my computer. i've got MS Office 2010.
Thanks!

Back