Announcing the Bière de Rock Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewBlogger

Reaction score
The Rock Hoppers Brew Club of Castle Rock, Colorado is proud to announce our inaugural homebrew competition: Bière de Rock. This AHA/BJCP sanctioned competition centers on Belgian and French styles, BJCP categories 16, 17 b through f, and 18.

Judging will take place December 5, 2009.

Complete rules, award, entry, and sponsor information is available on the Bière de Rock website at http://bierederock.rockhoppersbrewclub.com.

Call For Entries

To enter, go to the Bière de Rock website, click "Register" from the main navigation, proceed through the registration process, and enter each of your brews.

From our registration website, you can add, edit, and track each of your entries and print the required documentation (pre-filled in bottle labels and recipe forms based upon each of your entries). You can even pay your entry fees via PayPal.

Entries will be accepted between November 15, 2009 and November 28, 2009. Please check the Biere de Rock website for shipping and drop-off locations.

Questions?

Please check the Bière de Rock website for general information. Direct all competition related inquires to Walt Chleva, Biere de Rock Competition Coordinator.

Cheers!

The Rock Hoppers Brew Club

As luck would have it I just bottled my 18A Blonde on Saturday. I have never entered a competition before, and this may be a bit young, but Dry Dock/Brew Hut is my neighborhood Brewery/LHBS. So I will be entering.

As luck would have it I just bottled my 18A Blonde on Saturday. I have never entered a competition before, and this may be a bit young, but Dry Dock/Brew Hut is my neighborhood Brewery/LHBS. So I will be entering.
Please do! Just drop off your bottles and entry fees at the Brew Hut starting this Saturday.

Remember...there's a first time for everything. Entering AND winning.

Cheers,

Back