Any homebrewers in my area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punity

Reaction score
Now that i got ya in here haha, looking to see if there are any HB in and around my area i currently reside in Grays Harbor but am looking for anywhere within an hour drive from me Oly Centrailia or anywhere else. For right now it just me and a buddy that brew but never together and want to have someone that can critique what im making becuase to me it all tastes good but would like to know if there are ways to tweak it to make it better and to just talk shop. Thanks for reading.

Hi. You might also check the AHA website listing of homebrews clubs and see if there is one within a reasonable distance.

cool i just started doing this in june so new to the scene thanks thatll help

I live in chehalis however I also just started so I wouldn't really have anything knowledge wise to offer haha

Haha not worried about knowledge just like being around people who enjoy the craft

Hows it goin, I live in the Rochester, Grand Mound area and brew when I get spare time. I could probably do some bottle swaps if your interested.

Yea that'd be nice. All my beer right now tastes great to the family some objective views wwould be nice haha

Dont have to much in bottles right now a tripel thats like five months old, an over smoked stout and saison brown. Also I got a kolsch style and IIPA that need to be filtered just been a little busy. Just need to get it done. Ill be busy most of the rest of the month, but definatly would also like to get some feed back on my brews ill just stay subed to the thread maybe a few others will want to swap

Yea same he're only got one bottled up right now two more in primaries and need to throw down some more.

Back