Western New York Beer Lovers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wandern

Reaction score
The Pizza Plant on Transit Rd. is having an event called the Stone Cask fest on September 22nd starting at 8 pm. The sign I read stated Stone Ruination double ipa on true handpull. Plus other surprise kegs and bottles. There is also going to be raffle drawings.

The Pizza Plant on Main St. in Williamsville had Middle Ages Impaled Ale on cask last night and it was freakin delicious!

Beer was awesome. The Ruination was a real experience. When drinking it, and I guess because it was on cask and not as carbonated, the hops bitterness really just seemed to sit in my mouth and really soaked into my taste buds. It was almost like I had a hop ninja in my mouth kicking the crap out of the back of my teeth. It was good but really intense, starting at the appearance and nose to the taste all the way down to the warm belly. Self Righteous Black IPA, and Old Guardian BarleyWine was excellant and they had a dogfish head 75 on cask as well. Got a couple of the Old Guardian Goblets and a killer buzz. Was a lot of fun and will definately be going to more of the tastings at Pizza Plant.

Back