Group buy kegs North Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

watersr

Thirsty Viking
Reaction score
Im thinking about heading to New Smyrna to pick up some kegs from these guys

If anyone in the North Florida area is interested I'd be happy to pick up a bunch just for help with the gas expense. I figure I can fit about 25 in my SUV then the added cost would only be a couple of bucks per keg. Anyone interested?

Pin or ball lock? If pins I may be really interested in a few.
Bob

My kegs came from there. They are nice kegs.

My brew club is doing a group buy there right now. About 100 I think. $28 and $38, depending on condition. Ball lock.

They have a ton of pin locks too if that's your thing.

McEver Distributors

http://www.mceverdistrib.com/syrup-tanks

1519 Airway Circle
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
(407) 786-7029

5%20gal%20coke%20tanks%20resize.jpg

passedpawn said:
My kegs came from there. They are nice kegs.

My brew club is doing a group buy there right now. About 100 I think. $28 and $38, depending on condition. Ball lock.

They have a ton of pin locks too if that's your thing.

Which club?

Nobody near Jacksonville, St Augustine or Daytona interested?

Can you get me a firm each price? I live in Gainesville, so I will have to drive up after you go and get them. If I can make it work for my budget i may want a few. LMK what you come up with. And I am interested in Pin Locks only for now. PM me here and we can discuss it. Thanks a ton..
Bob

I would be interested in possible 3 of them.. Ball Lock.. Let me know what you guys get worked out...

I live down near there an could use a few ball locks so please let me know if I can get in on a group buy.

Ok, it looks like so far we've got about a dozen spoken for. I'm gonna call today and get a price quote and figure the per keg cost involved.

I have been calling and emailing this place for the past two days with no luck. They send me a quote but once I said ok I want to pay, nada. Hope they still have some left.

ThatGuyRyan said:
I have been calling and emailing this place for the past two days with no luck. They send me a quote but once I said ok I want to pay, nada. Hope they still have some left.

Been calling all day myself with no return call. According to the website they have over 5000 kegs available. I'm sure well here something soon.

subscribed I live in Tally and if you can drop these off at our Jacksonville office I can have one of the guys bring them to me when they come over.

Well it looks like we're late to the party. They are our of pin locks and the cheaper ball locks. They only have thier premium ball locks left. If we get 20 they would be 37.00 each plus 2.50 per keg for gas to pick them up. So $39.50 per keg. At that price they will be clean and guaranteed to hold pressure.

I'm still in for 3 ball locks and will coordinate meeting you when you head down. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back