Beer Ingredient Kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is your favorite kind of beer? It makes more sense to look at the kits with an eye for what kind of beer you like rather than ask my favorite kit. Heck, you don't know but what I only like beers that have 2% alcohol or less. Give some hints of what you like and let us take it from there.

BTW, since I've started brewing my own, I've developed a taste for cream ale.....and Irish red....and robust porter......and spiced stout.....and.....

The brewers best cream ale kit was my favorite kit so far. Fermented it at 55 degrees. Crisp and clean, an easy drinker, and I good gateway beer for BMC drinkers.

i have a taste for anything, the only beer i have ever come across that i couldn't enjoy in large numbers are ipa and guiness (but i will still drink them)...i would enjoy a beer with maybe at least 4.5% abv..i am just looking for an interesting beer that i havent tried before i guess..that is enjoyable

I made a caramel cream ale that I like very well. I was going to use carapils to add more body and mouthfeel but my LHBS didn't have it in stock so I substituted oatmeal. It's a hazy beer now but tastes good so I just close my eyes when I drink it so I don't see the haze.

Back