Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cape Brewing

DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
New England Patriots <---- going to absolutely freakin own everyone this year and if you don't think that's the case... you're stupid.

There.... now you know. :rockin:

Football is retarded. Boring to watch. You get maybe 2 plays every 5-10 minutes then a bunch of huddles, replays, check this check that. And the majority of the time they're just running for 2 seconds in a big clump and the play is over and you're left thinking WTF? The only thing good to ever come from football are the Superbowl Commercials.

Thanks for setting up this thread to Trash Talk Football :D

Football is retarded. Boring to watch. You get maybe 2 plays every 5-10 minutes then a bunch of huddles, replays, check this check that. And the majority of the time they're just running for 2 seconds in a big clump and the play is over and you're left thinking WTF? The only thing good to ever come from football are the Superbowl Commercials.

Thanks for setting up this thread to Trash Talk Football :D

You're
gayanim.gif

This year, Romo won't be! Go Cowboys!!

Probably the dumbest thing I've ever read on HBT.... and I go back and forth with Paulthenurse all the time!!! So that's saying something!!!!

People who find football boring simply don't have the mental capacity to understand the game.

Well I understand the game and I think the Pats suck! Buncha cheaters! I went to the Super Bowl 2 years ago and had the extreme pleasure of watching the Giants beat them in one of the best Super Bowls ever! I was laughing my ass off... laughing all the way to the bank! They made me $500 that night. You know I'm routing for my home town team and WE have the best QB in the league... Geaux Sanints! Brees is a Beast! WHO DAT?

The trash talking has begun! :ban:

WOW... six posts!! I'm shocked, I would have thought it would have been within the first three.

blah blah blah... all words of pure jealousy because your teams suck. The Pats did something stupid that was no worse than what dozens of other teams have pulled over the years but because the Pats have absolutely owned everyone this decade, they're the worse thing since Hitler. Blah blah blah...

Start calling them the Cheatriots... that'll be original and not played out at all... it's only been four years.

Fly Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

Fight Eagles fight,

Score a touchdown 1, 2, 3.

Hit'em low, hit'em high,

And watch our Eagles fly.

Fly Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

haha And I used to think you were intelligent Sparky, but yes, you're right I'm obviously a homo for not liking a certain sport.

People who find football boring simply don't have the mental capacity to understand the game.
Yes lack of mental capacity is the only reason someone can find something boring, not that they just don't enjoy it.

I'm off, don't want to clutter your thread. Just thought I'd have some fun.

Fly Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

Fight Eagles fight,

Hit'em low, hit'em high,

Fly Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Fly Eagles fly, until animal hater Vick shoots you outta da sky.:D

Just thought I'd have some fun.

.... and so did we. The title of the thread is "obnoxious football trash talk" and it is in the drunken ramblings section. I don't think anyone honestly believes you like to have sex with other men because you don't like football or that you're incapable of basic comprehension.

Whoever is backup QB for Patriots better get warmed up cause Brady will undoubtedly injure his pinky toe or his ego early in the season.

They have no chance this year. Other teams in that division will be great this year.

Understood. carry on.

btw, I gotta go with the Eagles. Any body willing to employ a stand up fellow like Michael Vick is okay in my book!! :rolleyes:

Whoever is backup QB for Patriots better get warmed up cause Brady will undoubtedly injure his pinky toe or his ego early in the season.

They have no chance this year. Other teams in that division will be great this year.

PFFFT... that's awesome. I'm glad we've finally gotten to some funny posts.

Fly Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

Fight Eagles fight,

Hit'em low, hit'em high,

Fly Eagles fly,

On the road to victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I hate that fuggin song!!! I hear it all the damn time. The only thing I hate more than the steelers in eagles fans. Obnoxious pains in the ass!

now now ladies!!! This is about football not about you're sexual preferences. You two can meet at the purple clam later and have a couple appletinis and continue your conversation :D

I hate that fuggin song!!! I hear it all the damn time. The only thing I hate more than the steelers in eagles fans. Obnoxious pains in the ass!

at least it is better than the gawddamn Chargers song! jeeeeeeesssus, I would slit my wrists if I were a Charger fan over that steaming pile.

... and the most obnoxious fans... hands down... not even a debate... Raider fans.

Iggles are a distant second.

I've had Pats season tix for... this will be my 10th year. I got on the waiting list as soon as I could afford the tix, it took a couple if years and then I got them.

... and of alllllllll the fans that come to Gillette... Raider fans are by far and away the worst. You can be devoted without being a total complete dbag. You NEVER see as many people gettin' kicked out as you do when the Raider fans are in town.

Like I was saying, Eagles fans are a distant second but they're brutal too... only without all the freakin' stupid face paint.

Chargers fans are way up there too... only they sip wine coolers in the lots, get their wine-cooler-muscles on and talk trash until someone slaps them and then they stay in line the rest of the game.

Bills fans... usually really cool.

Phins fans... meh... some are cool, some suck.

Steeler fans?? Actually... never had a problem with them... usually there's a grudging respect there from both sides.

Colts fans??? They're all in their 70's so we usually don't tangle too bad.

Hmm... that's weird. I would figure it would be a lot shorter given how not-good they are.

The Pats waiting list now is insane and not even worth getting on. But that makes sense. They're the best team in the league and have been for a while.

Is there anyone on the Patriot's team that's under 30? Those codgers will definitely run out of gas mid-season. I'm predicting an 8-8 season from them.

Wow... just wow.

I suggest you actually look at the roster before you come out with that garbage. Maybe you could have gotten away with it when Harrison and Seau were on the team but other than Bruschi, who is in his last year and isn't going to see the field much, I think you're WAY... WAY off...

Like I said... look at the roster.

Pats do have the oldest roster in the league (I'm pretty sure), but this year's draft class already looks pretty kick-ass. Edelman's going to be one of the best 3rd-wideouts in the league before the end of the season, we're going to have Wes Welker AND Wes Welker II on the field together. The defensive backfield's young and talented, Pat Chung's going to be a stud, Merriweather's going to make the leap this year. SeaBass is a 6'8" athletic freak on the offensive line who's going to have more pancakes than iHop.

Going to be a REAL fun season this year....

The Detroit Lions Will........

...hopefully win a game or two this year.:eek:

(It's kinda hard to talk trash when your team is 0-16, I feel so emasculated.)

But we have a snazzy new logo....

And the first round draft pic quarterback...

Yeah....I think I better slink away now. Is there a college trash talk thread? UofM will probably do better than the lions this year...Uh maybe....sheesh.

;)

haha And I used to think you were intelligent Sparky, but yes, you're right I'm obviously a homo for not liking a certain sport.

IP, if you take anyone seriously about anything in a thread like this, you're not only a homo, you're also a retard.

So what kind of sport are you into? Men's figure skating? :D

Back