4LB CO2 CLEARANCE! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

4LB CO2: regular price- $49.95 clearance price- $34.44

Part of our Final Four Sale going on right now is that we've got our 4LB CO2 Cylinders at the lowest price we've ever sold them at! This is our clearance pricing and we will sell these at this price until they are gone (which doesn't seem like too far away!). If you've been wanting to add another cylinder to your set up, here's the deal you've been waiting for!

cheers,

joshua

Some nice prices in that sale. Just ordered about $500 worth of stuff and saved a decent amount! Thanks Keg Connection!!

Kegging, here i come!

About how long would this tank last on a four tap system ? Am I better off using a 5 pounder ?

Any % off for other items not on the sale page? Got a $4-500 order to place next time you have a all enclusive sale

Currently, we've only got what it's the Final Four Sale section of the site on sale. We are always doing our best to provide the best prices and customer service experience and am confident that you'll find our prices are the best online!

cheers,

joshua

I have carbed and pushed 20 gallons of beer from this exact cylinder. I also flush kegs with CO2 before racking

Thanks for the feedback on this. The rule of thumb is you need 1/2LB of CO2 to push a 16gallon keg, so technically this should push about 24 of the 5 gallon kegs. This probably drops in half when you are force carbonating.
Thanks,
Todd

I have a similar round bottom 4lb tank. I am having a hard time finding someone to fill it. They (airgas, paxair) say that they do not have stands for them and have to fill it upright and by weight. Do you have any tips on how to build a cheap stand for it so it can be filled anywhere?

Go to any place that does fire extinguisher refills. That is the only place locally that fills instead of exchange. Its $7 for gas and a gasket where I go.

I have a similar round bottom 4lb tank. I am having a hard time finding someone to fill it. They (airgas, paxair) say that they do not have stands for them and have to fill it upright and by weight. Do you have any tips on how to build a cheap stand for it so it can be filled anywhere?

I am not sure. The photos not show it well, but these stand up on their own. They are not round on the bottom. They should be secured like any CO2 cylinder, but they are not round on the bottom. We have them standing on a shelf now in our shipping area. I have had them filled locally and we have sold over 500 of them that people have had filled. I am just not sure if the one you have is actually round on the bottom or if the location you are trying to have them filled is just being difficult. Hope that helps.
Todd

Thanks
The Picture was just deceiving, I may end up buying one of yours to replace it due to the trouble with the round bottom.

I bought one of these (awesome price), took it to Airgas to get filled and was told they couldn't do an exchange for a 4 gallon. Instead, they exchanged it for a 5 gallon at not additional cost (just charged for the 5lbs of co2)!

sharp63 said:
I bought one of these (awesome price), took it to Airgas to get filled and was told they couldn't do an exchange for a 4 gallon. Instead, they exchanged it for a 5 gallon at not additional cost (just charged for the 5lbs of co2)!

I upgraded my 5 lb to a 10 lb at airgas for only a dollar more than the 5 lb exchange. Airgas ftw. Ida gotten a 20 lb if I didn't have to put it in my primary fridge lol. My girlfriend wasn't as excited about my upgrade as I was.

Back