I got a decent buy I think....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokinghole

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Went on craigslist and found a dude with a listing for 10gal corny at $125 but it had been up for a while. I called, he said make an offer, I said $300 for all three, and he said deal. I picked them up today and they're damn near brand new. They have a big rubber ring in the bottom and many of the original stickers. One has a small dent at the top and one has a bend handle. Other than that they are friggin mint! I just got myself three new primary fermentors and or serving kegs.

I am jeaous. Three ten gallon containers would be sweet. Do you have a fridge or keezer setup yet?

I have a beer only fridge that I could use picnic taps or add a couple to the door. I also have a 20lb CO2 cylinder that needs a hydro and refilled. Primarily I will ferment in these but I know I'll fill one for parties from time to time.

Nice find. I got two 10G cornies on CL a few months back as well (same price as you) and I love them. Great primaries for my 5G batches! I'm kinda jealous I didn't catch that CL listing since your not that far from me. I would like to have another one or two.

I had actually posted this add up but at that time he wanted more money. Then I found it listed again lower and it had been up for quite a while. I decided I couldn't pass it up.

Back