What Should I Brew (With These Leftover Ingredients)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfista

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a bunch of miscellaneous ingredients from recent recipes in my inventory and am looking to brew something today or tomorrow. Most of the grains are fresh within the last couple of months. I won a pound of summit hops at a recent competition so I'm thinking something hoppy but reviews of this hop worry me.

Beersmith doesn't appear to allow for easy list-exporting of inventory for inclusion in this post, so a JPG is attached. If someone can tell me an easy way to extract the text for inclusion here, I'll certainly do so.

Thanks everyone, and Happy New Year!

Jason

inventory.jpg

Maybe an English Brown with the DME, Brown malt, maybe a touch of biscuit. Magnum and Styrian Goldings to bitter and the Fuggles and EKG as late additions.

Doesn't completely clean out your inventory, but it'd be tasty.

Thanks all for the suggestions. The Brown might be a good call as I forgot to mention I need a quick turnaround as kegs will be emptied after a NYE party. Would love to do a belgian/saison with some washed yeast but too impatient right now. I'll probably do a LHBS run after the new year and round out a recipe for Belgian, if anyone has a specific recipe in mind...

Back