Decatur, Illinois Homebrew Club, 1st meeting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trelly

Reaction score
Hey All, Sorry you haven't heard from me in a while. I finally got a hold of the guy who is going to be kind enough to let us hold our first meeting at his house. He did mention that he has 3 beers on tap! I would like to hold the meetings on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 P.M. However, that night does not work for him this month, so we planned on having it on the 3rd Tuesday which is April 19. We are still planning on holding the other meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, though. Hopefully this works out for everybody. If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] and I will give you the address of his house. I will send the address to the people I've already spoken with. If you have some homebrews to bring that would be great. If not, don't worry about it, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring a beer or two of something you like or would like other people to try. I wouldn't have been able to organize this without the help of everyone. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all on 4/19 at 7:00. Please RSVP and let me know if you or anyone else you know can make it so I will have an idea on how many of you drunks to expect! Cheers, Trelly

Back