• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny 5.2 Gal Kegs $28 ea. will meet Chicago area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smurfright

Reaction score
I have as MANY cornys cornelius 5.2 gallon kegs as you can carry, for sale $28.00 each, purchase over 10 and get discounts, all are in really good condition still holding co2 from soda, gaskets and O rings recently replaced. WIll meet in Chicago land area, cant do any shipping and cant check email until after 6pm on week days, email Neverbeli at msn for pics or call my cell is fine 219-707-7306, will meet up on weekend. Thanks alot Tom

Wish a deal like this would pop up near me. Cheapest I can get locally is about $70 each. Brutal.

If you can figure out shipping maybe I could get some out to you from Chicago, not firmiliar with shipping these

Where are you at? I'm in Evanston, Il and could use a couple. PM me, thanks.

I work in West Loop M-F write me email at Neverbeli at msn and let me know when you want to meet to grab a couple.
thanks cell 219-707-7306
Tom

Do you still have any kegs left? If so I'll take a dozen. I live in Hyde Park and can meet you pretty much anywhere in the city. I hope I'm not to late on this amazing deal.

Back