Jubelale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

907brewer

Reaction score
What are your opinions and thoughts?
I love this beer, personally. Probably the seasonal beer that I look forward to the most, due to it's awesome taste and low price.
I love the balance of malts and hops, very well done. I have a friend that saved a case of last years ale and we recently did a vertical of 10 and 11. 10 definitely Aged very well and I suggest every beer lover save a case for the years to come.

907brewer said:
What are your opinions and thoughts?
I love this beer, personally. Probably the seasonal beer that I look forward to the most, due to it's awesome taste and low price.
I love the balance of malts and hops, very well done. I have a friend that saved a case of last years ale and we recently did a vertical of 10 and 11. 10 definitely Aged very well and I suggest every beer lover save a case for the years to come.

I'm enjoying one right now, and I heartily agree. The colour really jumps out at me as well as the flavour.

Does anyone have a clone? I can't normally get it back home in BC.

Doesn't it change every year? It's probably similar enough to make a clone. I'll have to pick some up and give it a try.

Ive never aged any. I'll have to do that too!

Man... I had someone give me a 6 pack with 4 beers in it (not a normally generous person btw) and I had to dump the one I opened. The others are sitting in the fridge. It has a strange non-hoppy bitterness to it that I found quite offensive.

bottlebomber said:
Man... I had someone give me a 6 pack with 4 beers in it (not a normally generous person btw) and I had to dump the one I opened. The others are sitting in the fridge. It has a strange non-hoppy bitterness to it that I found quite offensive.

If you have patience and fridge space age it and see. Also yes, the recipe does change every year. A clone would be great regardless of the year.

I've only had the 2011 version, and it's exactly what I want in a Christmas ale. Stupid Canadian customs will only let me bring so much back.

That's hilarious and lame all at once. It is a wonderful Christmas ale, I'll try to find a clone for you

Looks like there are a few clone recipes out there, even on hbtalk. I just did a search and found them. Happy brewing!!

I found one recipe can are the recipes similar?
... I hope it is close to this six pack of 2011 because I am in love;)

Back