• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Glassware - Screw top vials, Petri Dishes, Beakers, Glass funnels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
Edit: EVERYTHING SOLD! MOVED!

All glassware is assumed new unless otherwise indicated. Glassware was in opened cases ranging from perfect to illegible condition.

Oh boy - Really don't wanna take these with me. Will ship via priority mail - flat rate or by weight, depending on what makes the most sense for what's ordered (shipping should be ~$8-$15) packed the best I can without wasting too much time. All shipments must be insured because they're glass - we'll insure them at purchase plus If you're local and can pick up, I have to pack less which saves me time - I'll cut you a better deal, PM me for details.

All prices are plus actual shipping.

First up are borosilicate screw top vials - of 2 and 6 dram (7.4 and 22.2 ml respectively). Stands up on it's own - great for yeast ranching. 50 cents each. Label on boxes of large vials not legible, label on small vials points towards this page let me know if the link doesn't work.

2010-09-08%2016.19.12.jpg

Next up are glass funnels. Pyrex brand, 60°. Can take the measurements ya want. Flask not included (but could be for sale if you're local...). Looks like fisher sci wants a little over $10 each, I want $5 each.

2010-09-08%2016.01.51.jpg

2010-09-08%2016.05.02.jpg

2010-09-08%2016.05.14.jpg

2010-09-08%2016.04.36.jpg

Next are 800 ml beakers, kimax brand. These would be great for small starter boils if you don't have a borosilicate flask, or for boiling your wort/agar mix for yeast ranching. Once again, new they're around $10 and you have to buy a full case. I'll sell em for $5.

2010-09-08%2017.11.35.jpg

Next up are pyrex brand petri dishes. No assumed new here, it's pretty obvious they are new. Came in sealed cases of 12. At fishersci you have to buy a case and pay a little over $8 each. From me, you pay $4.

2010-09-08%2017.14.34.jpg

2010-09-08%2017.14.59.jpg

2010-09-08%2017.13.30.jpg

As stated - locals get a better price since I don't have to pack stuff. Large orders will get the same. I've got plenty for everyone (actually, I hope I don't ;-)). If you think my prices are stupid tell me so and we'll work out a better price.

No pipetts and no minimum orderbthough shipping will gbek iller on small orders.

To clarify, what's $5 is a petri dish top plus a petri dish bottom. I believe this is the "pack" that brewingkitty is referring to. Kitty, PM sent.

6 dram vials gone. About 20 2 dram vials left. About 24 petri/culture dishes left. About 8 beakers left.

How much for 1 800ml beaker and 4 petri dishes, shipped to 10029? Also, I might be able to use another 800ml if it will not jack shipping up too much.

Thanks
B

I have 2 beakers and 18? petri's left after I've taken my stock. I'd really like to see at least 6 of the petris and 2 beakers gone. At these prices, why wouldn't ya?

Thanks for the good feedback guys. At this point I have petri dishes left and two beakers that are spoken for which I expect I'll have payment for tomorrow morning. I'll bring the petri's or beakers with me if I need to but I already took my "take" from the lot...

Glad you're happy with them. To be clear, EVERYTHING IS GONE! I've moved, what came with me is staying with me!

Back