Chugger pumps, where did they go

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raider-11

Reaction score
I'm at the point in my brew stand build that I need to order and mount pumps, I had found out about Chugger pumps and saved the link for when I was ready to buy the pumps, but when I go to the site there are no Chugger pumps and I can't find any on the web, I'm looking for 2 pumps, dose anybody know of where I could find them?

I think that the first run that they had out a few months ago were a limited run. I think they are making some changes and will be making more - but the price will most likely be higher. I picked up two of them from that run but couldn't find them for a buddy.

I knew I should have ordered them when I first found out about them. It' s always something holding you back.

Yeah I sent them an email a few weeks back asking the same question. The response was that they will be releasing the new version in April with a $130 price tag I think. He said it will be higher flow and head. So I'm guessing it's going to be similar/clone to the March 815.

The SS version of the pump was technically a prototype. I believe they are making some changes to the head including all or nearly all teflon internals. I wouldn't imagine the price point will be that much higher. If it was I would be surprised.

I called Tri State Pumps the makers of the Chugger pump and was informed that new and improved pumps would be out at the end of April, upgrades include changes to pump head for reliabilty and increased flow, also a plastic head option. The pumps at the time of the call will be $99.00 for the plastic head and $129.00 for stainless steel head.

Were almost back! We got overwhelmed with orders and sold out of everything. We are slowly buliding inventory back up. We are assembling the pumps here at our facility and should be complete by Monday the 7th ...NO GUARANTEES we are trying and by anticipate by January we should no longer have stock issues

Thanks everyone and follow us on Facebbok for future GIVEAWAYS of free Chuggers!!

MIKE

I'm at the point in my brew stand build that I need to order and mount pumps, I had found out about Chugger pumps and saved the link for when I was ready to buy the pumps, but when I go to the site there are no Chugger pumps and I can't find any on the web, I'm looking for 2 pumps, dose anybody know of where I could find them?

Were almost back! We got overwhelmed with orders and sold out of everything. We are slowly buliding inventory back up. We are assembling the pumps here at our facility and should be complete by Monday the 7th ...NO GUARANTEES we are trying and by anticipate by January we should no longer have stock issues

Thanks everyone and follow us on Facebbok for future GIVEAWAYS of free Chuggers!!

MIKE

Its almost the end of the first week in January, any news on new SS pumps being back in stock? There was a sale on plastic pump head 809 march pumps today and I would rather have your stainless steel pump head. So I put off buying one of those.

Back