• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free 12-pack Shipping Boxes (Madison, WI)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erikpete18

Reaction score
Hey all, the in-laws signed me up for one of the beer-of-the-month clubs for Christmas (some decent beers, some crappy, but that's not the point). I've got three boxes that the 12-packs came shipped in. Basically its two cardboard cutouts, one for the bottom of the beers that supports a couple of inches, and one for the top that sits another couple of inches down the beer. These both fit inside a cardboard box.

The beers have been shipped without any other packing and came through great, so I started to save them thinking they'd come in handy if I ship anything. However, now that I've got three sitting around I'm starting to realize that I don't have any plans for shipping beer and don't really need them (I just hate to throw things away :)).

I figured if there's someone in the Madison, WI area that can use them and wants to swing by and grab them, they're all yours. I can post pics later if anyone is interested. Drop a message here or shoot me a PM and I can give you my info.

I guess if you wanted to pay the shipping I could, but I honestly don't think they're probably worth it. I'm sure you could find a similar thing for cheaper than it would cost to send it to you.

I send mine out every month. If you send it media mail (put a blank CD inside and when they ask tell them you had the box sitting around,) It will be about $3.

Zman must send a lot of beer, because I've shipped him three or four boxes now...

B

I send mine out every month. If you send it media mail (put a blank CD inside and when they ask tell them you had the box sitting around,) It will be about $3.

Zman must send a lot of beer, because I've shipped him three or four boxes now...

B

I ship a 12 pack back to NYC every 3-4 months. I did not get one box back. You have sent me 2 so far. They are good to have:D

Hey, sorry it took a couple days to get back. Had a guy from Craigslist contact me the same day you did, but wanted to make sure he was actually going to show. He picked up all three today so it looks like I'm out for the moment. Next time I get one though I'll get ahold of you.

Back