Lancaster Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyangler18

Reaction score
I hear there's a meeting tonight at LBC- who's going? Sound off! I'm going to try and make it- but Hanover to Lancaster is a long haul after a trying day at work.

i think they meet every Wednesday night at the LBC, if I wasn't involved with fire training every week I'd try to go, otherwise my wife will be giving me the look of doom. :D

I hear there's a meeting tonight at LBC- who's going? Sound off! I'm going to try and make it- but Hanover to Lancaster is a long haul after a trying day at work.
Missed your message yesterday. I went last night and it was a good meeting. They are having a brew day and party at one of the members houses this Sat. I can't make it but you might want to try. They are a good group of people and would be a good day to see a brew and meet some of the club members.

Next month's meeting maybe we could carpool from my place. I'm just 10 mins N of the Galleria Mall. Takes me 30 mins to get to LMB.

I could conceivably make the brew day on Saturday. Any idea where? You can PM me if you'd prefer- so I can get in touch with the club member hosting.

Carpooling sounds like a good idea for the next one- let's keep in touch about this.

I could conceivably make the brew day on Saturday. Any idea where? You can PM me if you'd prefer- so I can get in touch with the club member hosting.

Carpooling sounds like a good idea for the next one- let's keep in touch about this.
I didn't get the flyer last night that had the directions on it. Evets is going and I'll have him PM you the directions. If you are familiar with Lancaster I know it's just outside of Millersville close to Rt 999. You can get off the Centerville Rd exit of Rt 30 and make a side trip to Kirchner's dist on Charlestown Rd. They have a very good selection of beers.

I know Kirchner's- my rugby club plays and practices at Centreville Elementary. Kirchner's is a usual stopping place.

:mug:

I didn't get the flyer last night that had the directions on it. Evets is going and I'll have him PM you the directions. If you are familiar with Lancaster I know it's just outside of Millersville close to Rt 999. You can get off the Centerville Rd exit of Rt 30 and make a side trip to Kirchner's dist on Charlestown Rd. They have a very good selection of beers.

PM sent.

Oh!, let me know if you want his phone #

let me know when you guys go, perhaps I could join up and meet some of you there...
Looks like I have to work tomorrow morning which is only 10 mins from where the brew gathering is. I will be there after work about 11:30 but can only stay about 1 1/2 hrs. I'll bring a Helles, Boh Pils and some IPA's. Hope to see you there. 11:30 that's close enough to beer thirty!

Glad to share, I had a blast and Mike C. Really has a great set up w/ hop plants growing right outside the back of the garage.

Back