• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco Rims Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dandan

Reaction score
I am selling a Sabco Rims Brewing System that includes the following BRAND NEW pieces of equipment:

Sabco Equipment:
(2) Brew Magic Boil / Sparge Kettles including Stainless Steel Lids, Temp Guages, Sight Glasses, and Tri-Clamp Siphon Kits
(2) Sanitary Ball Valves
(2) Tri-Clamp Kits
(2) Tri-Clamp Hose Connector Kits
(1) Sabco False Bottom
16 Lin./Ft. Brewer Hose
(1) Brew Magic Pump Motor
(2) Tri-Clamp Adapters -- 1/2" FIP to 1/2" TC

Rest of Equipment:
(1) 6-Gallon Glass Carboy
(1) 5-Gallon Glass Carboy
(1) Therminator and Hose Connections
(1) Bayou Double Burner
(1) 10-Gallon Rubbermaid Mash Tun with False Bottom and Ball Valve with hose connections
(1) Thrumometer
(1) Airlock
(1) Carboy Cap
(1) Pin-Lock Diet Coke Corney Keg
(1) Used Propane Tank

I have created a diagram which shows how the system works and will gladly explain it. You will need another Corney Keg, (1) Airlock, and (1) Carboy Cap, because I need my original ones for extract brewing; also, you will need two garden hoses to route to the therminator. Like I said, the equipment (besides the propane tank) is BRAND NEW, UNTARNISHED, IMMACULATE, ETC.!!!!! I have not even opened the wraps the equipment comes in. Serious inquiries only please. Cash only, $2k OBO. Contact Daniel via Craigslist Denver posting made on 7-20-09 (type Sabco Rims Brewing System in the search).

You are selling a "Brand New" $6,000.00 pilot system at a $4,000.00 discount?

I smell a fish!

Edit: Re-read post and notice that there is no Brew-Magic frame so........

If you carefully read the post, it lists the "Sabco" pieces and the "Rest of the Equipment" I am selling. The pieces are still in the box and wrap it came in, so pics of them will only show equipment that is wrapped and labeled (besides the Corney Keg and propane tank). I drew a diagram and will provide it to whoever is interested via e-mail. Please see my Craigslist add in Denver to reach my e-mail address if you are seriously interested. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back