Guy built lambo in his basement

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started reading the article on this with exactly the same attitude. But after reading the guys own words, it all makes complete sense...to me anyway! My basement is much warmer than my garage in the dead of winter. And I don't think it was really a lack of foresight, he said he had a contractor neighbor come over to check the plan out before starting.

That is fricken cool. Guy builds a sports car in the same place where normal guys like us grow pot and cook meth.

Grow pot AND cook meth? Uhm, McKBrew, most of us do one or the other, but not both at the same time.

Freak.

Unless he has a weather proof door or some way to divert the water, his basement would probably flood given that drop in elevation.

Trench drain my man. a really, really big trench drain and possibly a pump. Otherwise, every underground parking garage in the world would flood.

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. The amount of skill and intelligence the man possesses is evident.

I suppose it should be pointed out that he did go into it fully understanding the problem of getting it out, or so he says. Phenomenal work at any rate. I'd like to see videos of it on the road.

Back