Power Distribution block?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amity

Reaction score
I have a 50A power supply that I am running my electric brewery on. I need to split that power into several lines: pump, PID, SSR (and heating elements).

I'm having trouble finding what I need to split that line to run the various items from the same breaker. Any advice? I live in Canada, so eBay is often the best supplier for oddball items like this. Thanks.

Mike

I bought some on eBay, and by the time I designed my wiring, I found I didn't need them because I am running two separate 240 circuits into the control box. Each one comes in and is connecting to its own 2 pole on-off switch, and from there through the DDR to the heater element, one for HLT, one for BK.

I will run a 120 line off one pole of one of the switches to feed my 120 V items. This will be distributed with contact strips since they are all low amp devices.

You are welcome to the distribution blocks I have, I paid about $25 USD for them with shipping. I'll sell them for $25 plus shipping from MN to AB.

PM me if interested and I will send a better discription and maybe photos if I can figure out how...

Back