Mixing beers...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dorklord

Reaction score
Since my 'enkel' never carb'd properly, I've tried mixing it with some beer I've got that IS carb'd properly: New Grist.

So, what I don't get is, New Grist has a 'twang' to it, the enkel has a twang to it, but the two of them mixed together are friggin great.

Discuss...

mustard powder is pretty unpleasant to eat. vinegar is pretty awful to drink. mixe em up and you got a tasty condiment. same idea.

I just don't get why 2 beers that seem to suffer from what I'm given to understand is the 'sorghum twang', when combined, don't seem to suffer from it.

You know, like how you wouldn't expect that taking 2 things that are overly salty and mixing them together would produce something that isn't (or doesn't seem) salty...

maybe if it were basalmic and mixed with olive oil... a dipped into it a nice fluffy piece of ........ oh effin nevermind.

Back