Kegging My Home Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psujeeperman02

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just got my new kegerator from Circuit city. Works great. Have a sixtel of a pilsner on tap brewed from a local brewery.

Anyway, I am new to the home brewing and have my first 5 gallon batch in the secondary fermenter.

Can someone give me details as to how and what I need to do in order to get my batch of brew into a corny keg for serving in the kegerator?

From Circuit City you say? I imagine it has the sanke connector. You're gonna need to mod that for either pin locks or ball locks for your homebrew kegs... do you have any kegs yet?...

omniscientomar said:
From Circuit City you say? I imagine it has the sanke connector. You're gonna need to mod that for either pin locks or ball locks for your homebrew kegs... do you have any kegs yet?...

Not yet, but i have ordered one corny keg yesterday, so should be here any day now. What type of adapters will i need to hook up my typical kegerator to a corny keg?

This has everything you need. I had a commercial set up as well and this made it easy to convert when I was just starting out. Also, they give you the pieces so that you can still set up a commercial keg if you ever want to.

This place also has good prices on kegs

rdwj said:
This has everything you need. I had a commercial set up as well and this made it easy to convert when I was just starting out. Also, they give you the pieces so that you can still set up a commercial keg if you ever want to.

This place also has good prices on kegs

Thanks rdwj!

This should be all i need and the prices are great!
Thanks for the info!!:mug:

Back