Wow...Paul Newman brand coffee...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bedlam

Reaction score
Now, I'm not a big coffee nerd/snob, so I just typically get whatever looks good. I like to try different kinds just for the hell of it, and not being a big coffee drinker, I don't go through it that quickly. Last week I saw a "Paul Newman" blend on sale and I like his philanthorpic style so why not? And holy beans, Batman, that stuff is GOOD. It really separated itself out from the usual varieties, at least for my unsophisticated palate. Like a punch in the tongue! :rockin:

He died in 2008, not marketing much these days. But I think a lot of his proceeds went to charities so it is good they still sell his stuff. Didn't know he did coffee though. I am thinking pasta and popcorn??

Green Mountain Coffee Roasters makes the Newman -branded stuff. I've been using GMCR for years and you can never go wrong with any of their brands.

Ya, A client dropped off 3 lbs of the stuff for me in a gift basket was very good stuff... too bad I'm not mucf of a coffee drinker!

Back