• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2 bbl kegs sanke 15.5 gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellenicHomeBrewer

Reaction score
I have a line on some kegs, a few more than I need. I was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in purchasing. I'm guessing 2-3 available, I would like have this go through locally if possible.

What are folks willing to spring for something like this?

all I picked up the kegs, there were a total of 6 of them.. 3 were basically perfect.. the other 3 not so much.

Referring to the keg picture here.. Kegs

Two of the kegs were of the #1 style and one was of the #2 style. The #2 was banged up a bit and being the snob that I am did not purchase it. As for the other two they were "different" and they wouldn't have been for me so I opted not to buy them. He did tell me however that he would be getting more this Friday. I can try and snap a picture of the ones that I got to show you they are in GREAT shape. I'll keep you posted.

Back