Damned Alcohol!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I was left to my own devices today with a soccer match to listen to and a case of beer to keep me company. Now I'm having to go back and see what asinine posts I've made today. It ain't pretty, but it coulda been a lot worse considering the state I was in! :( Damn that woman for leaving me unsupervised! I could have even got out of the house!

You whinny little transparent garden decoration!!!!:p

My wife left me alone with 10 gallons beer needing to be kegged, a new 15 gallon boil kettle and ingredients to brew with!! :tank:

Having racked, stacked, carbed, brewed and cleaned away my day, I walk into the house and what should I find? Freakin curry on the plate and a smile on the face?!?!?! WTF!!!!!!! Where is my wife who bitches when I brew????? Complains when I drink more than a pint???

When I wake up from this dream, I'm blaming you mulch munchkin! Bet it's all just a damned dream.

TeufelBrew, she was smiling because the curry was poisoned. You won't read this though, because you'll be dead.

TeufelBrew, she was smiling because the curry was poisoned. You won't read this though, because you'll be dead.

Not only not dead, but my wake up call was morning whoopy!!!:rockin:

I need to rant at mulch midget transparent more often. WoohooooO!!!;)

Not only not dead, but my wake up call was morning whoopy!!!:rockin:

whoopi_blog.jpg

I'm so so sorry :(

Back