Custom T-shirts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big10Seaner

Reaction score
I am wanting to make a few T-shirts which feature 4 of my labels on the back. I have 4 separate images that I want arrranged on the back in a square pattern. What is my best option for doing something like this? If I send these to zazzle or cafepress can they make it work?

www.zazzle.com is probably the best option. You have to do the design work on their website (it's not very difficult to use). You don't even need a user account for a one time design and purchase. If you like, I can give it a shot and post them for sale under my user name with the absolute minimum markup allowed by Zazzle.

Ok thanks Yuri. That would be great if you were willing to do something like that- I do need to make a few quick changes to the labels though, so I'll let you know when I get them finalized.

Hit up a local T-Shirt printer. Probably easier to deal with and end up with what you want.

Would probably be under Screen Printers or T-Shirt Printers in the yellow pages.

How many colours is the design? Spot colours or full colour?

I am wanting to make a few T-shirts which feature 4 of my labels on the back. I have 4 separate images that I want arrranged on the back in a square pattern. What is my best option for doing something like this? If I send these to zazzle or cafepress can they make it work?

Pretty easy to do this on Zazzle. I made this shirt featuring 5 of our "City Series" labels.

city series T.jpg

screen printing is good if you are doing 10+ shirts, but screens being 15.00 and film being 15.00 you cant really justify the 30.00 setup.

For your 1 and 2 shirt orders, digital is the way..

Hit up a local T-Shirt printer. Probably easier to deal with and end up with what you want.

Would probably be under Screen Printers or T-Shirt Printers in the yellow pages.

How many colours is the design? Spot colours or full colour?

The setup charge alone will be atrocious compared to what www.zazzle.com can do.

But what do Zazzle do? Digital?

To be honest all the digital textile stuff I've seen has looked terrible but then again I work in the printing industry and get ultra-fussy with prints. I'd rather pay the price and go screen but I guess that's not always an option for a small run that's more than a couple spot colours.

Latest posts

Back