Looking for some New Belgium Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcabrew

Reaction score
Im in CT and have been looking to try some of new belgiums brews. specifically looking for some fat tire and some bottles of their clutch beer. also would try whatever you would recommend from their brewery as i have never tried any of their brews. let me know what i kind get for you over here in CT and we can barter.

cheers
ed

La Folie and Le Terroir are good. I haven't tried their Clutch. Their regular 6-pack offerings are aggressively mediocre. For Colorado beer, Avery and Great Divide are way better, IMO.

damn you New Belgium why arent you distributing to New England? i want to sample some of your sweet nectar

i have access to pretty much anything thats distributed in CT for an exchange.

Thomas Hooker Brewery
Calvary Brewing
New England Brewing
Southern Tier
Blue Point Brewery
Victory
ETC.......

I can get 6packs of Fat Tire and Ranger if you can get a nice bottle of southern teir(pumking,Iniquity)/dogfish(hellhound, worldwide,120, life and limb) I havent had

I would deffinately be able to get those beers for you but I was hoping to also get the clutch beer as I have a friend that is a huge fan of the band and. I wanted too suprise him with a bottlle. If you can get some of the clutch and fat tire ill get you those beers your looking for.

Fyi- pumpking is by far the best pumkin brew I've ever had. Southern teir makes some very tasty and unique flavored brews and you can never go wrong with anything from there

They have a folly 12 pack out right now with fat tire, ranger, belgo, and hoptober in it. 3 of each.
Is it a pain in the ass to ship bottle beer? Never done it before.

I don't even know how to ship beer but I figured id cross that bridge when I got to it. Ill search the forums when I get home from work I think I have seen a few threads regarding shipping beer process

it's a pain in that you have to package the hell out of it. i have, in the past, done each beer individually wrapped in a gallon ziplock, followed by tons of bubble wrap to make damn sure it won't move or crush. there is a good sticky on this site about shipping beer. just make sure you don't strike up a conversation with the person at wherever you decide to ship it, it's not legal or permitted by any of the shipping options.

Found that thread. Thanks. I estimate a 12 pack to be about 25-30 shipping. Not bad to try something new. Like some RR, hint hint. :)

just picked up a few bottles of pumpking today!!!! now who can find me the new belgium clutch for an exchange? fat tire is just a bonus i really want the clutch for my buddy. like i said i can get anything distributed here in CT.

Clutch is not available here in Kansas yet. It's mostly CO around fort colins area. My go to beer store here has put in an order for around 30 cases. Hopefully he can pick them up in the next 1-2 weeks. They will be a first come first serve. Expected to go fast and it's only a one time deal.

Clutch is not available here in Kansas yet. It's mostly CO around fort colins area. My go to beer store here has put in an order for around 30 cases. Hopefully he can pick them up in the next 1-2 weeks. They will be a first come first serve. Expected to go fast and it's only a one time deal.

if you happen to come across a few bottles can you hook me up please!!!

I'm looking for Clutch beer myself. Been to many a store here in Maryland and can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

I keep meaning to run by my local store (which is unfortunately out of my way) to see if they have Clutch anymore. I bought a bottle a few weeks ago and it was definitely worth it! I'll let you know what I find.

Kaleco said:
I keep meaning to run by my local store

Where are you from. Wondering if what I heard about it being mostly a local beer is true or not.

No promises but I'm waiting for it too. I know we will get some just when, how much, and long it last is another story.

I live about 1.5 hours south of the brewery. Pretty local. I found it had a 'mega' liquor store nearby.

Sorry guys. My local store did not have any Lips of Faith series bottles, just the normal stuff.

Le Terroir just won Gold in the sour class this year at the GABF. Congrats to New Belgium!! I can get almost any New Belgium beers that you want at my shoppette here in New Mexico. Send me a PM with what you want.

Le Terroir just won Gold in the sour class this year at the GABF. Congrats to New Belgium!! I can get almost any New Belgium beers that you want at my shoppette here in New Mexico. Send me a PM with what you want.

i wish i saw this earlier i just placed an online order!!!!

Back