The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
In an effort to maybe keep a thread or two sorta kinda on track I thought I would start our own Masshole 'Tap Room-like' Thread.

Now I know it won't be easy for Brian to restrict his obnoxiousness to a single thread nor do I expect to confine myself to this singular romper room but let's give it a try. Bird, you're technically a Masshole so you get a guest pass for now. We'll see how you do and will make a determination later on vis a vis permanent membership.

The only rule is 'There Are No Rules,' other than the overall HBT decorum guidelines.

PTN

Pretty typical obnoxious Masshole response. Good, I like it. Exactly what this is about. Keep up the good work

I put it here cause it's a "Local" thread. FUBU. And in a typical Masshole maneuver some d-bag is already trying to redistrict in a pathetic attempt to gerrymander and increase his power base.

Smooth. That's what we're looking for

And while I wasn't drunk, in fact I was sitting in the ICU eating my lunch when I made the first post I don't think it will do me any good to deny it

My Dad is from Rehoboth, I've got tons of family in S. Attleboro, Rehoboth, Boston, and the rest of them are in RI... I'm a Masshole by blood, but born Texan.

You's guys have fun up there with your wicked bad roads and delicious quahogs!

paulthenurse said:
A Texan said quahog?

I bet he showed himself and pronounced it all funny.

PTN

No way! My parents are old school and made sure I pronounced the good ol' New England terms correctly!

Cape Brewing said:
my fathah's gotta wickit pissa quahog chowda recipe... "rhodey red"... kinda like Manhattan only it doesn't suck.

Any chowda recipe that doesn't involve salt pork and cream sucks. By definition. Go ahead. Look up SUCKS in the nearest Webster, you will see two definitions

Any quahog chowda with tomato products in the recipe.

Any beer brewed by Cape.

Any chowda recipe that doesn't involve salt pork and cream sucks. By definition. Go ahead. Look up SUCKS in the nearest Webster, you will see two definitions

Any quahog chowda with tomato products in the recipe.

Any beer brewed by Cape.

Rocky Point Chowdah was a staple in my visits as a yoot to RI. I've spent quite a few nights at Francis Farms as well. Quahog choder with tomato products? WTF is that.... REAL clam chowdah was almost near clear when my memere cooked it!

"Kinda like Manhattan only it doesn't suck..."

So you are comparing your chowda to something that uses donkey dick and goat piss as primary ingredients but somehow yours tastes good?

Next time I see you I'm just going to bash you in the mouth. No talk, I'm just walking up to you and swinging from the heels.

Rhody Red. Please. The only good thing in Rhode Island is the Foxy and you don't want to go there when it's red. Just saying.

Look at that texan trying to be a masshole... Ain't that cute...

Chowdah does need to have BODY to it... I know that in texas, it's just too damned hot to get the cream to last long enough to actually make even halfway decent chowdah...

The only thing worse than a texan making chowdah is someone from florida trying to make chowdah...

WTF is it with what they call lobsta down there? If it doesn't have big F'ing claws that can crack your bones like twigs, it's NOT a lobsta... It's just a ovah-grown shrimp...

At least this thread is getting better. Paul when you told me to come here it has like 3 posts and I was like f@ck U. But now that there's more massholes it's kinda better.

Well, ****ing dickwad here puts a link to this thread in the "Utopias" thread that goes to nowhere. You need Yeager to teach you how to use the computer?

My father used to cook at the old "shore dinner hall" at Rocky Point. Thats where he got his recipe.

I'm ignoring you Paul. You're trying to hard.

Oh... And Paul... Give me a five minute warning when you are getting close to the house tomorrow night. I'll open the garage and set up the ramp so you can get the Hoverround in.

Perfectly willing to go mano y mano on the beer front. Pick a style.

And I'll go head to head with you on da schwine when we have a crowd handy to help us dispose of two cooked hawgs. That's not a random weekday night thing.

But chowda? C'mon? Man up. We (me, you, whomevah) each make a batch and bring it to W's bar some Thursday night and let the unwashed masses decide. $25 buckz per entry, winner takes all.

nah, the winner doesnt take the pot home ...
you wanna go old school?
the winner gets a case of CLAMATO!!!!!!!!

Back