Very impressed with Bargain Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaserchap

Reaction score
I'm not trying to shoot out a spam message, nor am I getting paid for this, but I did want to share some appreciation for Bargain Fittings, if this is the wrong place, well, sorry.

Anyway, I ordered a bunch of fittings for my build recently and a few pieces were missing, when I inquired about the missing items not only did Wayne over at Bargain Fittings bend over backward to get me the missing pieces but also threw in a T-fitting so I could upgrade from sight glass to sight glass plus temp probe.

Despite running into a few more complications Wayne was patient and took care of the problems without a hitch.

I definitely recommend Bargain Fittings to everyone!

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place, but I was really impressed and wanted to give them a shout out.

+1 I have nothting but good things to say about them also!... I havent heard anyone on here say anything bad about their service, or products!

+1 I have nothting but good things to say about them also!... I havent heard anyone on here say anything bad about their service, or products!

The only person I've heard say anything bad about BargainFittings.com is my wife because I spend more there a week than on her date night.

The only person I've heard say anything bad about BargainFittings.com is my wife because I spend more there a week than on her date night.

Wives just being wives. Get feed back here to. Just start chugging to drown out noise. :cross:

I just placed an order for some stuff this afternoon, and I had a shipping notification in my inbox 26 minutes later. Granted, it was only for a few things, but it's late afternoon on a Friday when most would have blown it off until Monday. I'm thoroughly impressed.

I guess I'm spoiled, since BargainFittings is based near Dallas, I can email my order to my LHBS and pick up without a shipping charge!

I think his fittings are my new savings account, since it's so easy to rack up $100 at a time...

Both Bargain Fittings and Brewers Hardware are great vendors. Used them both extensively in the last couple months. Quick delivery. Low prices. wonderful.

I too must chime in and give them a HUGE pat on the back for their amazing prices and shipping speeds. Mash Tun is all setup and ready for my first All Grain!

+1 Ordered quite a few fittings from Bargain fittings and I could not have been happier with the price or quality!

These guys are great! I just installed my soldered keg kits and one had a pretty bad leak. After I inspected it, I realized that the solder joint wasn't complete and was leaking pretty bad through it. I let BargainFittings know through their website and got a new bulkhead fitting in two days...awesome!

Back