• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Hop Rhizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sacdan

Reaction score
I have Cascade, Willamette and Fuggles. I am looking for Centennial, CTZ, and Magnum.

Holy **** balls you have a lot of beer kegged. I'm jealous!
Sorry for the off topic post...

I have 2nd year CTZ and Cascade. Interested in Centennial and any other "C." what are the specifics on taking cuttings?

I have 2nd year CTZ and Cascade. Interested in Centennial and any other "C." what are the specifics on taking cuttings?

Sorry. I am not sure I understand your quesion. My Fuggle and Willamette Vines are 4 years old. My Cascades are 2 years old. I can dig them up and cut off a nice size Rhizome and trade for the above mentioned.

Sacdan said:
Sorry. I am not sure I understand your quesion. My Fuggle and Willamette Vines are 4 years old. My Cascades are 2 years old. I can dig them up and cut off a nice size Rhizome and trade for the above mentioned.

Are second year too soon to cut from? Can I cut any part of it?

DM me an addy. I'll try to get some decent cuttings from my CTZ. I'm most interested in Centennial and Chinook if you come across any.

Still looking for Centennial Rhizomes. I have some pretty good sized Fuggles and Willamette Rhizomes to trade.

I won't sell it to you, but I'll give it to you. PM me your info and I'll send you one or two. Just pay it forward and help someone else out. I am going to dig these up next weekend and ship them out. I still have some other Rhizomes too if anyone else wants some.

I have a few Fuggles and Willamette left in anyone wants them. I also have a Perle root ball. All are free. Mailing these out tomorrow. Still looking for Centennial if anyone has a few.

All of my Rhizomes are now spoken for and will be shipped out tomorrow via USPS Priority Mail.

All of my Rhizomes are now spoken for and will be shipped out tomorrow via USPS Priority Mail.

Recieved today. :ban: I am excited to get the plans going for some kind of trellis and getting them planted. Any pointers for a first timer?

Thanks! I will mail you a uhhhhhh??? (yeast sample) when I harvest the new hops!
Thanks again! :mug:
Danny

sdsferraro said:
Recieved today. :ban: I am excited to get the plans going for some kind of trellis and getting them planted. Any pointers for a first timer?

Thanks! I will mail you a uhhhhhh??? (yeast sample) when I harvest the new hops!
Thanks again! :mug:
Danny

check out my hop trellis for ideas. 14 feet tall in center, 7 feet tall on sides and 20 feet square . 12 total ryzome hills started from 12 ryzomes

ForumRunner_20120301_232741.jpg

ForumRunner_20120301_232830.jpg

If anyone has 2 extra Cascade rhizomes they are willing to part with please PM. Would love to try growing this season. Thanks!

check out my hop trellis for ideas. 14 feet tall in center, 7 feet tall on sides and 20 feet square . 12 total ryzome hills started from 12 ryzomes

Sorry for the OT post, are you planting on both ends or do those grow over the center and all the way the the other end (downward on the second half)

Thanks, curiosity was killing me haha

MotivationDedication said:
Sorry for the OT post, are you planting on both ends or do those grow over the center and all the way the the other end (downward on the second half)

Thanks, curiosity was killing me haha

I planted 4 sections worth 3 rhizomes each 2 feet apart. the first year I allowed 3 bines each plant. 2nd year 6.they grow straight up and I train them to spread out just a little

Back