Once upon a time...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfc

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Let's create a story by adding 5 words at a time. This has potential to be very good depending on the imaginations of everyone involved. As the story progresses I'll update the first post in order to show the results. Spelling/capitalization errors have been left in on purpose. I pretty much just copied every post and pasted them together in order. Updated 4-15-13.

A while ago an elderly chair licked twelve angry and horny old women, who liked to eat children. The women Were incontinent and loved drinking and cheating at poker. They Had 3 daughters who could suck start a 747. And could put a spit shine like you've never seen to a rusty trailer ball hitch. They brewed beer to entice A group of oompa loompas that were about to embark on a trip across the ocean. The Oompaloompas drank the Okra mead made by creamy. You should have seen the little fatso's trying to find Who had lost their boot, which was stolen by monkeys. The she-devils knew it was a heart attacked smelly corpse.

They cooked the corpse for the angry gorilla that was lurking under the kitchen table. "Today!" they screeched loudly "Today, we dine in hell!" The very next day all were not dining in hell, rather looking up at the clouds wondering what the rubber chicken can do to cross the road. But then they realized Their toes were frozen by a fear of dung beetles. Yes their very own dung! Which in turn led the Travelers to eat what they had previously deemed unfit for human consumption, but consuming humans gave them horrible diarrhea, so they all got together and wiped poop on each other. Then, countless government officials commited them to a life of thorazine injections and basket weaving. There was plans to break The legs of each one. When PeTA got involved, they began to sample the enchanted beer, made by fairies with large... wands. Venderugle said "Howdy *****ing do, *****************."

Suddenly, I drank a lava lamp, accidentally swallowing the worm. Oops! PETA was pissed. Hepatitis was rampant among the rum drinking community. The brown sugar contained larvae of the majestic wilted Corpse Flower weevil, which are excellent fermented in a mead infused with dingleberries. To top it off, a heady hop aroma was coming from my Crotchetal region. See, I had Anal vapor leaking as well due to my weevil intolerance. Then seepage started coming from that old and infamous orifice that was around the corner from my blistering foot fungus. It was painful and smelly when gratus fermentatio walked in because of the dead hooker...

Back