• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick 2 and 4 Product Secondary CO2 Manifolds With Sanke Pigtails

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
All Sold
I have a few manifolds I bought in an auction that I am not using. These manifolds were in use and working when removed. These were installed in a walk in box and are in the same condition they were removed in. They are a little dirty but function 100% and will clean up nice. The Bev-Seal 3/8” liquid tubing was cut between approx 5’-10’ and have nut on one end. One liquid line and panel mount coupler will be supplied for every regulator you purchase. None of the gage lenses are cracked and all regulators have shut off valves. I will describe each one individually and if you require any more information I will be happy to help you.

1. Perlick 2 Product Secondary CO2 Manifold With One Sanke Coupler, Two Short gas Pigtails with Nuts, Two 5’-10’ Bev-Seal 3/8” Liquid lines with Nuts on one end. $60.00 SOLD

2. Perlick 4 Product Secondary CO2 Manifold With Three Sanke Couplers, Four Short gas Pigtails with Nuts, Four 5’-10’ Bev-Seal 3/8” Liquid lines with Nuts on one end. $120.00 SOLD

3. Perlick 4 Product Secondary CO2 Manifold With Four Sanke Couplers, Four Short gas Pigtails with Nuts, Four 5’-10’ Bev-Seal 3/8” Liquid lines with Nuts on one end. $130.00 SOLD

First $250.00 takes it all !Buyer pays actual USPS shipping cost for any purchase. If you have a UPS or FED Express account you prefer to use I can package provide you with weight and size for your shipper to pick up.

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

Back