Counter pressure bottle fillers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elambers

Reaction score
I currently have a CO2 tank with a Dual Gauge Regulater set up to force carbonate plastic bottles for sparking water, etc. So I have a carbonating system set-up for carbonating beverages directly into plastic bottles. However I brew ginger beer and ciders and would love to be able to filter them and then force carbonate them in glass bottles. However without the threading on the glass bottles I can't keep my current system pressurized. I think I would then need a counter pressure bottle filler. So my question is that if my brew was not in a pressurized container like a kegerator, is there any way a counter pressure bottle filler work if I hooked it up to my C02 tank's regulator?

Wow! Two new threads on the exact same, rather obscure, topic! What are the odds? ;)

You need to put the "pressure" into "counter-pressure", and that means some kind of pressure vessel. Even with two tries in one day I can't think of a way around that...

Cheers!

Back