• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Home Brewing 2 Tier Gravity Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferman

Reaction score
This stand is made from 11 gauge tube steel and is completely welded at all joints. It is very durable and solid yet it is light weight and easily moved around. There are 3 large propane burners for the hot liquor tank, mash tun and kettle. Each burner has its own heat shield and comes with 3 different height locations so you can adjust your flames. There is a manifold with valves for each burner so you can control the heat for each burner. The highest tier, which is for the hot liquor tank, is also removable by taking off the bolts for easy storage or transport. The wheels are 3 inch solid rubber and are also removable.

You can easily hook up a pump to move wort from the mash tun to the kettle.

The entire stand is coated in a heat-proof black paint so your burners will not burn off toxic paint chemicals. It is the same paint used for fire boxes and chimneys.

Asking $525.00 USD

Note: This is for the brew stand only. The converted kegs are not included.

3n33k13p45W35U35X5a436f2db0fa5d291028.jpg

3k23m43lc5T15W65P2a478441c750de201682.jpg

3k13pa3o45V45Q05P0a47e4dd357953ec1429.jpg

I'm going to be in 10589 (Westchester) the weekend of 4/24. If you still have it by then, and if you'd be willing to meet up half way or so, let me know.

I can meet you halfway. That is not a problem. PM me your phone number to discuss payment. I require half up front, half at delivery.

If you're willing to ship to St Louis, I will take it...I'm sure shipping would be a deal breaker though.

I am not even sure how I would ship it because of the size. Although the top tier can be removed, it is still long and pretty tall. I doubt UPS or FedEx would do it. If you have any ideas for freight shipping, let me know and I will look into it.

Thanks for the interest.

Back