Free on Amazon today - 300 Homebrew Tips

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Thanks for the link. I'm getting ready to brew my first batch today. I'm going to flip through this and see what last minute tips I can find.

Thanks!

Has anyone found a sorce for "tit dip jugs" or teat dip jugs? I couldn't get any results from my Internet searches.

If anyone has the Steven King book, Black House, check out page 631, some good tips.

Thanks!

Has anyone found a sorce for "tit dip jugs" or teat dip jugs? I couldn't get any results from my Internet searches.

Thanks for the heads up. Just downloaded to my Ipad (Kindle Cloud Reader App)

I tried to google Tit Dip Jugs, and I think I may be added to some federal list of sexual predators if I click on the sites it brings up.

UPDATE: "Teat Dip" provides more appropriate results, but I still have not found the 15 gallon fermentation vessel that he was referring to.

+1. I am a few months out from my first brew and need all the info I can get.

Thanks for the link

Thanks for the heads up, grabbed it for my kindle yesterday. Was going to get it for my iPhone today as well and saw it went back to $20 original price.

Anyone know how I can transfer from my kindle to my kindle app on my phone?

Pelican521 said:
Anyone know how I can transfer from my kindle to my kindle app on my phone?

I think you can do it from the "manage my kindle " web page

Latest posts

Back