First bulk ingredient brew day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zurcj20

Reaction score
Well today I got my stuff ready for my first bulk ingredient brew! I used my ugly junk for the first time. I think the grind looks good. I biab so I did it kind of fine. I have my starter going. Just have to weigh my hops in the morning. I'm making the SNPA recipe that is in BYO. Very excited about this!:rockin::D

Well today I got my stuff ready for my first bulk ingredient brew! I used my ugly junk for the first time. I think the grind looks good. I biab so I did it kind of fine. I have my starter going. Just have to weigh my hops in the morning. I'm making the SNPA recipe that is in BYO. Very excited about this!:rockin::D

Gotcha. Sometimes, even after more than 30 yrs brewin' this stuff, it's hard to get to sleep before BREWDAY. Especially if it is a "never brewed" item. Good luck! May your brew be the elixer the gods couldn't have....:)

Back