nugget splits anyone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snazzy

Reaction score
Just feeling around to see if anyone around NorthWest Indiana would want some Nugget starts in the spring. I have 4 big clusters growing and this last year they went everywhere. I am going to move them and don't mind starting small again. So I should have a bunch of splits.

We do have some time to think about it and if no one wants them alot will go to waste. Just seeing if there is interest.

Also I have never dug up and split hops before so feel free to shout some info my way. Thanks:mug:

Id be interested! I live in SouthEastern Wisconsin. i would gladly pay for shipping for some rizomes. My email is [email protected] when the time is right if you have some extras. Please email me and we can set something up. Thanks

Crazy!! I also live in SE WI and would be interested in snagging a few. LMK when you get around to it!!

I am not opposed to shipping them,I was just hoping for a close pickup to make the whole thing less work.

My knowhow on the shipping methods are very limited. As well as the splitting methods. I hope I don't kill the whole lot in the process.

So like I said we have a little time to figure out details.

i'd be interested too if you are willing to ship. just starting to plan my trellis. thanks.

I'd throw you a couple bucks for your effort to ship some up to flint mi, I just bought a new house and need a "privacy fence"

I have done alot of thinking about shipping the hop starts, and I don't think I am going to hassle with it.

Sorry about this but I will still give them away to anybody who wants to come and get them.

I will try to give a little heads up about when I pull them out of the ground. If nobody wants them no big deal. Itry to keep them for as long as I can then dump them.

Again, sorry just don't have the time or ambition to do all the shipping.

if no one wants them, why not relocate them and allow them to grow wild on a fence somewhere. Along a train track or somewhere else that you can 'visit' when the time is right. Just a thought.

I live a little north and east of Elkhart, IN. I would like a couple if you aren't to far away.

I think Elkhart is probably 2 hrs away so definitly.
I will post when I grab them out of the ground and see if we sync up as far as timing.

I decided to keep them in basically the same place and just thin them.

So I just started cutting out and they were everywhere.

I put all I took out and put them in garbage bags and now have 3 bags of them with roots ,runners, and starts.

Both centenial and nugget. So if any body close wants them PM me and we can arrange a time. If not no big deal I'll try to give them away locally.

Tell me a time and I'll have them here. Let me know because a couple of people have expressed interest locally.

Just updating. I did give everything away locally.

Sorry, I never heard back from anyone here. I think they made it to good homes.

Back