Vancouver area hops rhizome bulk buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unferth

Reaction score
Left Fields Hops Store in Sorrento, BC will only begin taking individual retail orders in late March and early April, but they will take "bulk" orders in late February of orders of 50+ rhizomes.

As far as I know, this is the only rhizome distributor in BC.

I have a few friends interested, but we need some more folks in on this to make the early shipments.

I think they ran out last year, so...

respond to the thread, PM me, whatever and lets get some hops!

(I'm cross posting this in the bulk buy thread)

The early shipments are a nice incentive for a group buy indeed. A lot of the varieties I like offered by Left Fields are available in "limited quantities". I live in Nelson, BC, so am too far away to do a group buy with you unfortunately. May try and start something here if I can find enough interest. I was thinking 6-8 rhizomes for myself. How many are others thinking of? Maybe 8 to 12 people for a group buy of 50 rhizomes?

I am interested in buying two rhizomes, for making health remedies. Please let me know the costs and other details. Also, does anyone have the harvested hops for sale? I will need a pound or so.

I am interested in buying two rhizomes, for making health remedies. Please let me know the costs and other details. Also, does anyone have the harvested hops for sale? I will need a pound or so.

Eco if you are in BC, you can get hops from homebrew stores. You can also order them from hopsconnect

Ecojulia if you are in BC, you can get hops from homebrew stores. You can also order them from hopsconnect.

Ecojulia if you are in BC, you can get hops from homebrew stores. You can also order them from hopsconnect.

I am likely going to buy on Feb 14 when left fields/Crannog release this year's rhizomes. Anyone in BC who is interested in group buy let me know.

Latest posts

Back