Who Home Brews in NOVA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoVaBrewer

Reaction score
Hello All, I'm currently working on a project to open my very own Home Brew Shop in Loudoun County VA. I'm just looking for some general market info so if your a homebrewer living in NoVa reply to this thread or find me on Facebook @ Nick's Home Brew Shop.

Cheers everybody! hope to see you in the shop

I'm a home brewer in Springfield VA. Happy to give you any input you wan on my shopping preferences and what I would like to see.

Culpeper County here so I do in no way associate myself with the madness of NoVA if at all possible but I do believe Loudoun has plenty of market for it.

There are several of us in the Woodbridge area. Willing to give any assistance needed. I am sure you are aware of the other 2 hb shops in the area. If not, one in Falls Church and one in Manassas.

Sheldon

Im planning to open this fall in Sterling VA, look for Nick's Home Brew Shop. Ill also be selling cheese and wine supplies.

Thanks for the support, cheers!

Back