• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

12 Camlock Type C fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rloc

Reaction score
I have 12 Camlock Type C fittings, with red silicone o rings. Pics attached.
I would really like to not split them up.

$40 shipped USPS Priority mail.

Paypal gift works for me.

Thanks,
-Rob

photo 2-1.jpg

photo 3-1.jpg

photo 4-1.jpg

Not knocking the transaction, but keep in mind that the 1/2" C's have a significantly smaller inner diameter barb (as opposed to getting a D fitting and attaching a 5/8" OD barb, which is just barely under 1/2" ID).

The D + barb combo is definitely more $$ than just a C though.

strumke said:
Not knocking the transaction, but keep in mind that the 1/2" C's have a significantly smaller inner diameter barb (as opposed to getting a D fitting and attaching a 5/8" OD barb, which is just barely under 1/2" ID).

The D + barb combo is definitely more $$ than just a C though.

I had my D types cut down on a lathe. Removed all of the NPT threads.

ForumRunner_20120821_144847.jpg

ForumRunner_20120821_144847.jpg

I should contribute something since I kinda hijacked the thread. If these are unused and you got them from stainlessbrewing, you might be able to return them for exchange. I was able to trade my C types for other stuff. Just had to pay for shipping both ways.

Back