Group Buy in Chicago #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmason1623

Reaction score
We are starting another group buy for the Chicago area only. Use the following link to the database to enter your order. If you need to register do so accordingly and I will confirm you as we go along.

This buy is for people in the Chicago area and neighboring states. If you live in Oregon, California, New Jersey, especially NJ :), please do not ask for access to our database. Chicago area people only. You guys may want to stock up on grain because I'm not sure when the next one will be.

Also, it will be the same grain options and low pricing as in the past. That is all anyone needs to know so please don't ask questions on who we are buying from etc. Thanks.

http://chicagohomebrewers.org/grain

****, I have barely touched my purchase from last round. I could use some hops though...Time to start shopping!

Timing for this buy is actually perfect for me, i should probably order extra in case of "rainy days"

Are grain splits being limited in any way? I am guessing based on the available splits that it will be 1/2 sacks only, but are there any other limitations (like what grain can be split)?

Are grain splits being limited in any way? I am guessing based on the available splits that it will be 1/2 sacks only, but are there any other limitations (like what grain can be split)?

any grain but only 2-way splits are available. this buy is going to be huge so we are not messing around with multiple splits.

I'm having an issue where it's telling me that the ***.php page isn't found. It says something about waiting 24 hrs before accessing the site. Is this correct? Sorry to the stupid question...if it is one. This is my first time trying to get in on the bulk buy.

Thanks.

I'm having an issue where it's telling me that the ***.php page isn't found. It says something about waiting 24 hrs before accessing the site. Is this correct? Sorry to the stupid question...if it is one. This is my first time trying to get in on the bulk buy.

Thanks.

try again.

if you just registered and can't get in, try again at a later time. I can't approve everyone instantaneously.

How do the hops work? It looks like you're buying contract spots.

This is great though, and you're pretty close to me. (Oak Park)

Thanks! I didn't know that approval was going to be given as people signed up.

Thanks for setting this up!

Thanks.

Welcome, buy lots!

How do the hops work? It looks like you're buying contract spots.

This is great though, and you're pretty close to me. (Oak Park)

Hops come in #11 quantities. You add one of the available hops to your order and decide how much of the #11 you want to buy yourself. You will create a split which others may or may not pick up. Once all #11 are accounted for, the split closes, unless someone drops a portion of the split. You pay for what you want.

I'm having trouble getting into mid country's catalogue is the original password still good?

I'm having trouble getting into mid country's catalogue is the original password still good?

that's because they changed it. the catalog link is in the spreadsheet. the spreadsheet link is in the database.

Glad I opened that zythos split. After sampling Bill's all zythos ipa at the last pick up, I figured there would be plenty of interested parties. Ill just be sitting on more hops than ill need for over a year. Ill probably just dryhop the crap out of most of my brews this summer.

Remember, no matter how much grain you *think* you need add another sack or two. Trust me on this.

It's my first time on this group buy. Do I need to do anything after I've loaded the order into my cart? Do we pay you after the order has been finalized and we have a shipping cost?

It's my first time on this group buy. Do I need to do anything after I've loaded the order into my cart? Do we pay you after the order has been finalized and we have a shipping cost?

I will let you know when to pay, probably in a couple of weeks or so. just follow this thread. thanks.

Hooray, more grains. Thanks Bill for arranging this again. Aren't fuggle and centennial sold out this year per the catalog? there are splits up for them.

Out of curiosity what is a typical shipping cost for this stuff? Per person that is.

is there any way to add the cz-pils czech pilsen, it doesnt show up when searching

prostejov malting
Im in barltett (NW burbs of Chicago). I moved here about a month ago. (i just edited my profile to reflect that)

prostejov malting
Im in barltett (NW burbs of Chicago). I moved here about a month ago.

that maltser isn't available to us. in the database there is a link to a spreadsheet. inside that spreadsheet there is a tab called INFO that has a link to the catalog with all of the available malts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back