Stuck with no Home Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
It sucks having a low water crossing to get to your neighborhood. On the other hand, I'm across the street at a local pizzeria with free internet access on a free notebook loaner with Shiner Bock on tap while being able to check in with HBT.

Now the question is, how many beers before I can go home? Will I have to walk? Perhaps SWMBO will come and get me.

It's a huge mess here in San Marcos, I think Austin has more rain though. With all this rain my backyard is finally looking good for once!

I remember watching the tide rise at my place in Las Vegas. I didn't really like the sunken living room when I purchased the place, but during that storm, I realized that the only reason the place wasn't flooding is the builder had put the floor of the living room at grade and built everything else higher. All three of my neighbors flooded.

Wasn't brewing back then. Nobody else was either. Had to drink wine.

Ed-
I know your pain man. I had to go for several weeks while all my lagers were, well lagering. I was so relieved when I could go back into the basement and tap some home brewed creations!

Back