bag for dry hopping with pellets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattHollingsworth

Reaction score
Dunno if other places have this bag but it works nicely. I just used it to dry hop a beer with pellets and didn't notice any debris in the beer when racking into the keg and don't see any debris now that I'm drinking it. The mesh is super fine, more fine that normal hop boiling bags that I have.

http://www.hopandgrape.co.uk/catalog/detailV2_8.asp?itemid=HOP20202914&catid=HOP352326

As a side note, these guys at Hop and Grape are pretty great. Customer service is great and they have a really nice selection of hops and yeast for people in Europe.

I have used a similar fine mesh bag and have had really good results, even with pellet hops. I use a big bag to get maximum surface coverage. The mesh is fine enough that very little gets through.

I live in the hippie, co-op part of Vancouver and bought mine the food co-op that I shop at. Used there as a re-usable produce bag.

Back