where to get glassware? pubs, tulips, stange, pilsner...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan

Reaction score
I'm allowed to buy appropriate glassware and put my bar-style pint glasses up on a higher shelf for display, but I cannot find stange glasses online anywhere ( would love to find some before my kolsch is ready in 6 weeks or so).

What about dimpled mugs? tulip glasses? pub glasses? pilsner glasses (not the mislabeled hefeweizen glasses!)

Where are you guys buying from?

Well, I'm glad to hear that you are "allowed" to buy glasses. Now perhaps you can get your balls re-attached and buy some backbone!

Hey, I'm just bustin' your balls:) I don't know what your situation is and I've got a SWMBO that I certainly don't want to piss off, so I can't talk too much crap. Anyway, I have used truebeer.com, sometimes they have a pretty good selection.

Target has some very nice glassware. They even sell Reidel. Although its not the super high end Reidel. The really nice stuff cost $30 a glass.

World market. I was lucky and got mine all mine for around 10 bucks. They had a 20 bucks off any purchase sale when they opened up here, so I took full advantage.

thanks! I appreciate the links.

SWMBO has let me spend a lot of money on beer stuff, so I check with her first and keep her happy. I spend more on my "hobby" than she does on hers, so she's worth keeping happy.

If you're just looking for some plain old pint glasses, I found a 12pc set at Linens and Things for only $9.99. I was a little skeptical so I opened up the box and they were thick glass and seemed well worth the price.

I would give a -1 to pubglasses.com. Ship date from date of order is about a week. No mention of this lengthy of a process on there site. Called and got bad response and poor customer service.

If you're just looking for some plain old pint glasses, I found a 12pc set at Linens and Things for only $9.99. I was a little skeptical so I opened up the box and they were thick glass and seemed well worth the price.

I think they also have goblets that would be well-suited for a Belgian, I think.. I saw one glass on display, couldn't find the matching box though... (rant: empty-handed customer -- what are they thinking, not enough computer power at HQ to realize stock is low...? retail is 'efin sick).

I've found some at dollar tree.

I got a tulip glass and a hefe glass from dollar tree. A worthy investment; and you can't beat the price (unless you find them for less).

Neal

Back