I need Help!!! I want to Brew with White Chocolate!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trophy_Brew21

Reaction score
I want to make a beer with White Chocolate, like a porter or stout, something? Any Suggestions on that?

Another question: White Chocolate is basically pure fat, and heard it would be VERY difficult to try? Any suggestions on that, or should I try White Chocolate de Cocoa?

What are your guy's thoughts, ideas, suggestions? I would like to get some more information about this, so I can try it. I think it would be very interesting, and something new(ish) Since you don't hear many people talking about some type of White Chocolate beer.

Thank you very much, and can't wait to hear the suggestions!

Slight vanilla taste should do: sugar, milk, cocoa butter and vanilla is all that most white chocolate is.

I would stay away from the White Chocolate itself. As you said, its basically just fat no cocoa solids in it. Like BigRob said, vanilla should be the major component of white chocolate.

Thanks man, it was pretty informative! First person from Montana I've seen on these boards. Where abouts are you located?

I'm closest to Missoula, so the Moose Drool is really fresh. :mug:
There are a few Montanans on here, mostly further east though.
Regards, GF.

I'm closest to Missoula, so the Moose Drool is really fresh. :mug:
There are a few Montanans on here, mostly further east though.
Regards, GF.

Nice, I need to make a trip up there again soon. It has been awhile, I need some fresh Cold Smoke or Moose Drool, Slow elk if they still have some on tap this time of year!

Back