need help finding kegging kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HBTrublife

Reaction score
what is a good site to find affordable kegging set up kits I'm ready to take the plunge and can get my hands on a chest freezer or fridge easily enough but just don't know where to buy the kegging equipment.

what is a good site to find affordable kegging set up kits I'm ready to take the plunge and can get my hands on a chest freezer or fridge easily enough but just don't know where to buy the kegging equipment.

May want to check us out: Birdman Brewing Company - KEG KITS

:mug:

Good prices across the board on keg kits, and a forum sponsor. Thanks for considering us!

That's where I got mine. I was happy with the quality and the service. I did have an issue with the first regulator, but they corrected it for me and sent a new one. I wish it would have been ready "out of the box", though, because it was disappointing to wait another week for the regulator.

That said, I'd definitely recommend shopping with some of our other vendors as well. We have a "company reviews" forum here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f173/ if you want to see honest reviews of companies by real customers!

The ones on birdman's site look good, and reasonably priced.

If you see something you're considering, feel free to post here and ask us any questions or advice!

Back