• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15g stainless kettle (not mine) $95 shipped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would like to hear how thick the bottom is? Looks like a really good deal.

Looks like same version of a 9 gal one I have. Good for hlt. Never used for wort boil but I need a bigger hlt so this works for me. Thanks for noticing it.

Looks like same version of a 9 gal one I have. Good for hlt. Never used for wort boil but I need a bigger hlt so this works for me. Thanks for noticing it.

Do you like your 9 gal.?

I'm thinking about using these for and electric setup. So bottom thickness doesn't matter.

I just got 2 of these and a 20 gallon pot for 308 shipped. I have all the holes cut and I just did my first solder job last night. Going to finish up all the other couplers tonight (hopefully). They seem to be great pots.

The 100qt with a steamer basket sounds perfect for a BIAB setup...and the price definitely sounds too good to be true. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on one of these.

I just got 2 of these and a 20 gallon pot for 308 shipped. I have all the holes cut and I just did my first solder job last night. Going to finish up all the other couplers tonight (hopefully). They seem to be great pots.

can you snap a couple shots of yours and post them? None of the photos show the inside and bottom of the kettles

image-1092848308.jpg

image-3603405995.jpg

image-3068338755.jpg

Tulsabrewdaddy,
How thick is the bottom? How do you heat yours, electric, flame, etc? Any scorching?

cripplecreek said:
Tulsabrewdaddy,
How thick is the bottom? How do you heat yours, electric, flame, etc? Any scorching?

Not sue exactly how thick. It will be heated with a flame, I just finished putting them all together and leak testing them. I had asked about these pots before I bought them on here and got positive feedback from others.

I have the dimple tool that I'm not using anymore and a pack of the flux and solder (unopened) I'll sell for 40 shipped. I can post picks if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am gonna go for three of these maybe when my next house is being built. Seems like wiuld be a good electric set up

Pot arrived finally. Bit slow to ship. Not the greatest I have got from China but will do fine for a HLT, which is why I got it. My boil kettle from China via a supply shop is much heavier, thicker walled. This one will be easy drilling.

Pot arrived finally. Bit slow to ship. Not the greatest I have got from China but will do fine for a HLT, which is why I got it. My boil kettle from China via a supply shop is much heavier, thicker walled. This one will be easy drilling.

I think at that price, any bottom thinker than the side wall would be a pretty fair deal?!?

Back