Any Idea What This Is?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borovy3488

Reaction score
I bought some brewing and kegging supplies from a guy on craigslist. All of these parts were in the bottom of the box and I've never seen any of this before. Do you guys know what this stuff might be? Should I keep it or toss it?

Thanks!!

2012-01-25_19-01-38_556.jpg

My motto is: "When in doubt, keep it." or something like that..... I'm also a huge packrat (but not a hoarder, there is a difference)

You'll find a use somewhere. I'm sure that oxygen valve isn't cheap, and those fittings appear to be all stainless, which also aren't cheap.

Yeah save all of that stuff. You never know when you will figure out something to do with them. plus it SS. :D

Yeah save all of that stuff. You never know when you will figure out something to do with them. plus it SS. :D

Have you ever held onto something knowing that you could possibly need it or use it someday? Two years later you are tired of looking at it and you get rid of it just too actually needed the next day? I know I know :off:

Just saying. KEEP IT!!!!

Those stainless fittings will come in handy when/if you build a keggle, or decide to put some fittings on your pot.

That curved piece of tube is a dip tube. It connects to a ball valve that you put on the outside of your pot/keggle and sucks up the wort from the bottom of your pot.

Latest posts

Back