wake-n-bake

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Negative. For trade. If someone has something to swap and would like. Open minded to offers

Guess i shoulda been more clear. I am looking for west cost and some northern stuff unavailable in alabama

Its terrapin breweries coffee oatmeal imperial stout. A seasonal release. Good stuff. Usually available in the south

The only stuff I can think of is illegal, and we don't talk about it here.

yep, that's what i was trying to clear up, rev. i knew that definition, and was hoping THAT wasn't what he was talking about... anyway, never seen that oatmeal stout in texas (guess that's pretty obvious by now)

I'd like to do a trade for a couple Terrapin and maybe other stuff in the south or east. I live in Montana and can get beers from Bayern, Big Sky (moose drool etc), and Kettle house fresh in Missoula here. Also Ninkasi, Stone, Rogue, Lagunitas, New Belgium, Alaskan, and others are available here.

Just a few examples

Jubelale - Deschutes Brewery
Tricerahops, or Oatmeal Stout (ninkasi)
Little Sumpin sumpin, Hop Stoopid (Lagunitas)
Fat Tire (New Belgium)
Trippel (New Belgium) one of my favorites 2 - 12 oz
Winter ale, IPA, White (Alaskan)
Bigfoot (Sierra Nevada)
Single Hop (APA from Bitteroot brewing)
Cold Smoke (Kettle house)
Dragon's Breath (Bayern)

pm me if interested in anything.

LoloMT7 said:
I'd like to do a trade for a couple Terrapin and maybe other stuff in the south or east. I live in Montana and can get beers from Bayern, Big Sky (moose drool etc), and Kettle house fresh in Missoula here. Also Ninkasi, Stone, Rogue, Lagunitas, New Belgium, Alaskan, and others are available here.

Just a few examples

Jubelale - Deschutes Brewery
Tricerahops, or Oatmeal Stout (ninkasi)
Little Sumpin sumpin, Hop Stoopid (Lagunitas)
Fat Tire (New Belgium)
Trippel (New Belgium) one of my favorites 2 - 12 oz
Winter ale, IPA, White (Alaskan)
Bigfoot (Sierra Nevada)
Single Hop (APA from Bitteroot brewing)
Cold Smoke (Kettle house)
Dragon's Breath (Bayern)

pm me if interested in anything.

You should probably start your own thread if you have stuff to trade. You'll get more people to see what you have to offer and doesn't take a trade away from the original poster! Cheers

You should probably start your own thread if you have stuff to trade. You'll get more people to see what you have to offer and doesn't take a trade away from the original poster! Cheers

I am offering the trade to the original poster! He said he was interested in stuff from the north so i was letting him know what i might have available in my area of the north that he might like in exchange for the Terrapin.

Got ya but looked liked you were trying to make other trades when you posted this. Was just giving advice to help you better your chance of trading what you have for what you want. Good luck

I saw what you were talking about and deleted that one. Thanks

Marijuana is still illegal on a Federal level, so I'd have to say that the forum's position on talking about it has not changed since some states have legalized it at their level.

Homer, I was just kidding. When I read the thread name, I had to say something. I just wish the federal government would stop this war on its' own citizens and focus on balancing the budget and stopping all these damn school shootings! I promise no more about it and apologize for changing the subject.

Latest posts

Back