newb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santo

Reaction score
He guys, new guy looking to get in to home brewing. I read a lot of articles on beer brewing and think I'm almost ready to start brewing. I also watch a lot of YouTube videos and there's a lot of them with good information. I'm from San Diego, is there any particular store I should check out? I hope I get to meet some of you guys and may be get to share some beers. What do you guys think about "Tijuana Beer"?

The homebrewer store on el cajon blvd is my go to store. Great selection of supplies and good prices. I usually buy hops online to save money and buy grains and yeast at the store. I'm brewing the 18th of this month an all grain 15 gallon batch if you want to swing by and check things out. I live close to the 15 and 52 in tierrasanta. Good luck and welcome to the hobby

The homebrewer store on el cajon blvd is my go to store. Great selection of supplies and good prices. I usually buy hops online to save money and buy grains and yeast at the store. I'm brewing the 18th of this month an all grain 15 gallon batch if you want to swing by and check things out. I live close to the 15 and 52 in tierrasanta. Good luck and welcome to the hobby

He'll yeah I'm interested. If you don't mind. PM sent.

I've heard good things about the homebrewer. I'm moving to SD within the next month and plan to check it out. It's gonna be great to have a nearby LHBS to go to, the nearest one to the Palm Springs area is an hour away

Back